My journey as an hobbyist

tonywonder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi My name is Anthony Davis and I been an hobbies for over three years now my journey has been an up and down one with some good moments and also some bad ones I have learnt some valuable lessons on the way and also try not to make the same mistakes again. At the moment my aquarium is running fine and I am enjoying the experience will leave a video of my aquarium attached to this post.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi My name is Anthony Davis and I been an hobbies for over three years now my journey has been an up and down one with some good moments and also some bad ones I have learnt some valuable lessons on the way and also try not to make the same mistakes again. At the moment my aquarium is running fine and I am enjoying the experience will leave a video of my aquarium attached to this post.
Welcome to R2R! Yes a video would be great! We al have our ups and downs in this hobby, don't fret that. As long as we learn from the downs, then all is good.

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things continually change thankfully in my case for the better

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back