My little Monster.

I ordered the dual head pump for the water change automation.
8c1698e6d96d542833feade4016a25cc.jpg
 
ooh awesome! I can't wait to set something up like this!
 
Looking good!
 
3f39f58451f28715bef169a9ac547748.jpg

Thanks to Shane Lafreniere from 24/7 Aquariums for all the hard work moving the tank... ...This guy is everywhere if you ever need him.
 
I made up my mind about the wave makers I ordered 2 Riptide Gyre Generator XF-280 with the controller.
0ae12f25d20e67322de2693a52246299.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new