My little refugium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kfactor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kfactor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
1,114
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thought I would share my little refugium for my cube aio tank I made along time ago. I really like refugiums and wants to add one to this tank it took me awhile to exude we’re I wanted it . I put Fiji my in it and want to put 2 mangroves and some nice macro in it and make it a little plante tank in the back I will update as I go. It seems to be working pretty good with a small 100 gph pump on it with 1/2” drain

56CE4139-E397-4CBB-BAD0-CDAC017723DC.jpeg C2DE206A-8F11-4A3D-BFB8-F3A89B3429F9.jpeg
 
its only about 2.5g lol
I have an Amazon refugium u can't buy it on there anymore and very small was looking to upgrade to a bigger one my self I like cheato algae and seem to help keep my amphipods alive and thriving but have to trim alot to allow proper movement for the algae the look of urs got me excited and the setup looks very nice. Thank you for sharing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new