My low tech tank. Skimmer only

  • Thread starter Thread starter christa55
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That is impressive! Do you have more details about your tank? Like what other equipment you are using, water changes etc...
 
That is impressive! Do you have more details about your tank? Like what other equipment you are using, water changes etc...
I only use my skimmer. Its a red seastar 90. I do 10% waterchange weekly and i am using aquaforest seasalt. I dose 4ml of all for reef daily. I feed my corals masstick once a week and thats it
 
Nice! I'm a fan of simple. My SPS runs with just a reefmat. I have a IM20 mixed reef I run no filtration on except some floss when I'm blowing rocks or scraping glass. I use AFR on both.
All for reef is awesome. When i waterchange i siphon the sand one week and the back chambers (aio) the other week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new