My LPS Corals are dying!!! Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter tjscott46
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tjscott46

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
119
Reaction score
76
Location
Altus, Ok
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
7 dead so far and counting
Sal. 1.025
Temp 78
Ammonia 0
PH 8
Nitrites 20
Nitrates 5
Mag 1230
Cal 370
Haven’t tested alk but will tomorrow when I get more tests.


Added a small price of pukani 4 days ago everyone my coral started crashing and can’t get it to turn around
Completed a water change as soon as I noticed it still going down hill. Any help or direction would be appreciated.
 
7 dead so far and counting
Sal. 1.025
Temp 78
Ammonia 0
PH 8
Nitrites 20
Nitrates 5
Mag 1230
Cal 370
Haven’t tested alk but will tomorrow when I get more tests.


Added a small price of pukani 4 days ago everyone my coral started crashing and can’t get it to turn around
Completed a water change as soon as I noticed it still going down hill. Any help or direction would be appreciated.
How long has the tank been running? You're showing nitrites, on a fully cycled tank you should be showing no nitrites.
 
How long has the tank been running? You're showing nitrites, on a fully cycled tank you should be showing no nitrites.


+1 with crabs , also your mag and cal is abit low , Im wondering if your alk is low aswell
Do you dose ?
 
What do you have for lighting? How long has this system been running? Was it fully cycled before adding these corals???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new