My mertens and haddonis

  • Thread starter Thread starter sprungson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sprungson

Anemone Lover
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
670
Reaction score
590
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210313_142926.jpg
20210314_074913.jpg
 
Very nice. I want one of the long tentacle carpet nems. Can't find them anywhere.
 
Nope. Give me a minute and I'll see if I can find the video I saw of it. I don't know the proper name
 
@sprungson beautiful nems. Gorgeous skunk clowns also. Also glad to see a skunks with clarkii. One of the few pair mixes I have had work out well over the years. Nice to see someone else who did it also.

@OrionN we have another person addicted to nems like us.
 
@sprungson beautiful nems. Gorgeous skunk clowns also. Also glad to see a skunks with clarkii. One of the few pair mixes I have had work out well over the years. Nice to see someone else who did it also.

@OrionN we have another person addicted to nems like us.
Actually I have four pairs in a 65 gallon, over a year together. I just bought a waterbox 270 gallon, but I think I'll keep them as is and start an sps tank.
20210314_080924.jpg
 
 
This
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new