Status
Not open for further replies.

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this has gotten crazy, JFox himself is now apart of it !
I think it's definitely getting out of hand here, if were willing to pay it then we will, if not then call us stupid on your own, don't take up space on R2R to explain LIFE to us !

Not trying to hate, its just theres no need for this drama, come on guys can't we all just get along ?

J_G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where can i find a picture. seems theres lots of talk about it but no pics anywhere i can find.

OP
OP
m and m

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where can i find a picture. seems theres lots of talk about it but no pics anywhere i can find.

Try looking back a few pages.

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you actually look at the thread you linked to you will see that it was 100% my partner Matt that you were talking to back then and he is about the biggest sheister I know. One of the many reasons I ended up leaving the business. I believed it was a rotundo all along and even tried to explain to Matt that it was not a chalice. His response was simply I can get more for a chalice than I can for an acan. I should have left the business then, but I am an overly trusting person.

Thanks for clearing that up.
If I recall correctly, I was PM'ed by your partner and even told him why it was a rotundo, and he still label it as a chalice.

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And seriously, I can't believe we are comparing corals to collector cars. This hobby has gone insane.

roshi719

Official fish poo remover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for clearing that up.
If I recall correctly, I was PM'ed by your partner and even told him why it was a rotundo, and he still label it as a chalice.
Yes I also recently found out that he used to tell people we had had a piece in for a year plus when it was more like a couple weeks. I try to be as up front with people as I can be. After all our reputation is what we make of it.

iani

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I also recently found out that he used to tell people we had had a piece in for a year plus when it was more like a couple weeks. I try to be as up front with people as I can be. After all our reputation is what we make of it.

Glad you are running an up and up business. I'm glad your business partner is out of the picture.

spsgtr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did roblack buy them? this thread is a great marketing scheme. hahaha.

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol! I'm chillin in SoBe. I know who nabbed them though.

Lowsingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their was a lot of interest.....I had to wait in line like 10 minutes just to take a look at the My Miami....he also had a tangerine dreams frag there as well....

cheers,
Darren

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know who got that piece... I saw it in person and I know there is one with 2 eyes on it.. im not really sure if that one got sold for 1500.00 or 3000 since it has 2 eyes...

Piece looks nice in person for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 71 78.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.8%
Back