My mix Reef 5months.

Unorthodox_Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2020
Messages
87
Reaction score
159
Location
ottawa
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
74BF39F2-6DE3-4271-B01E-03557A6A50D3.jpeg
C7E8DC23-2E7D-4964-B286-B1C1E6C372CD.jpeg

This is my dream upgrade tank started less then 5months ago. Tell me what you guys and gals think. It’s 96”x36”x28” most of the corals I had and moved over from my 220 tear down. Lighting is Radion G5 pros and reefbrite XHO’s

total system volume is 650gal ish (frag tank and sump)
PO4 .001-.005
N03 1-5
PH fluctuates from 8.1-8.45
Alk 8.3-8.7 daily (dosing @esvaquariumproducts every 1h) 275ml per day
Calcium 435-450 (dosing ESV every hr off set from ALK) 275ml per day
Magnesium 1420-1440 (30ml ESV per day)

ESV transition trace 30ml per day
Vodka 6.5ml per day

And I feed feed feed the fish.

Keeping it simple,chaeto, a huge skimmer @nyos.aquatics 300 and 5g water change per day. 10E808EC-2197-4F67-8828-21FE4D439DA2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new