My MP-40W QD Does This at Start Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2013
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
39,016
Location
Lake Charles LA
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0


The MP-40 was purchased several years ago for my build, but not used. When I went to install it yesterday, the controller goes through the sequence in the short video and then shuts down. The pump never comes on. I can't seem to find anything out there about this. Is this something that can be corrected on my end, or do I need to start a service ticket? Thanks...
 
stupid question do you have instruction manual?
 
Yes. I tried several times yesterday and couldn't get it to do a hard reset. Now that I asked for help - it works.

NEVERMIND
 
Last edited:
cool good to hear ,but now you got me stuck sitting watching your video fats vs mosconi.lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new