My name Dennis baker

F9A6D732-A8A8-47A2-BA61-BAA827BD5CEC.gif
 
Welcome to R2R @Mr dennis baker

It’s awesome that you’ve joined.

You’ll be a clam expert in no time as every participant here is super friendly, super awesome & super knowledgeable,,,,, some of us are even clam experts. ;Bookworm

There’s no bad or misleading advice given out around here, so you’re on the right track.

Sorry I can’t help your clam, I know nothing about clams.

C U round

Steve
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new