My name is Binghi

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have a quick ??? Is this Yuma look stressed? It has been in this location for about 3 weeks and I seen it eat, stretch out laterally and up from time to time. I am thinking it's doing great but not 100% sure.
 

Attachments

  • 20221110_102801.mp4
    34.9 MB
  • 20221110_102801.mp4
    34.9 MB
  • 20221110_102827.jpg
    20221110_102827.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 53
Hi Binghi and Welcome! Glad you joined. It must be so exciting to have the ocean nearby and now also in your home. Hawaii is so gorgeous!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Hawaii:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
Thank you for the info
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I have a quick ??? Is this Yuma look stressed? It has been in this location for about 3 weeks and I seen it eat, stretch out laterally and up from time to time. I am thinking it's doing great but not 100% sure.
Its 100%
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new