My nano 26 gallon

hectat2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
151
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uploadfromtaptalk1424270253399.jpg
My and my kids little reef
With odyssea 4 bulb
2 power heads hydor
Hob filter penguin 200
Eshopps sump
Eshopps protein skimmer 100
 
Cool! We have a 29g for our 3 boys. How big is the sump? I am thinking making one but my cabinet has limited space to fit a 10g tank. Thanks.
 
My sump is a wet dry Eshopps 75 and a turned into a sump
 
uploadfromtaptalk1424286918997.jpg
the skimmer for this sump chamber is to big but I make fit
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new