My nano after a years time.

drxdragon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Dayton, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try to post more pics of my tank. But for right now you get the gist of it. Overall I'm quite happy with my tank now.

snc00269.jpg


What yall think?
 
Looks nice, just for constructive criticism I would try and boost the corraline growth it will make it look more neat and... scrape the side glass <--- im really picky lol
 
Looks nice, just for constructive criticism I would try and boost the corraline growth it will make it look more neat and... scrape the side glass <--- im really picky lol


ROFL... i did a lot of scraping to get it this clean.. lol.. some are new LR. that i just added about a week ago.. decided that it could use a lil bit more. but this tank went MONTHS without being cleaned... lol
 
Very nice! I have a couple of those tanks, that's where I house some of my clowns.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new