My nano after a years time.

drxdragon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Dayton, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll try to post more pics of my tank. But for right now you get the gist of it. Overall I'm quite happy with my tank now.

snc00269.jpg


What yall think?
 
Looks nice, just for constructive criticism I would try and boost the corraline growth it will make it look more neat and... scrape the side glass <--- im really picky lol
 
Looks nice, just for constructive criticism I would try and boost the corraline growth it will make it look more neat and... scrape the side glass <--- im really picky lol


ROFL... i did a lot of scraping to get it this clean.. lol.. some are new LR. that i just added about a week ago.. decided that it could use a lil bit more. but this tank went MONTHS without being cleaned... lol
 
Very nice! I have a couple of those tanks, that's where I house some of my clowns.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new