My Nem Tank

KG26

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210329_185938.jpg

20210312_200623.jpg

Salinity 1.025
#Reef2Reef #HannaInstruments #GIVEAWAY.
 
looks good just be carful incase those nems decide to roam and start a chemical warfare
Thank you! they've been doing good so far but I'm thinking of rehoming one because they're so big!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new