My New 2 Gallon Pico Build

  • Thread starter Thread starter HydroJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HydroJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2022
Messages
488
Reaction score
198
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reef 2 Reef community!!!

Here is my new Pico tank, what kind of coral I should put in there?

I love pico reef

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Nice! I have a 1.1 gallon. Avoid gsp, or fas growing species.

I’ve have tried 3 or 4 different baby torches, and a frogspawn and they all outgrow the tank in a few weeks.

Button scoly would be great pico centerpiece, acans, zoanthids, things like that. Firework cloves also look nice and do good with gentle flow of picos
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new