My new 55

jhoffa92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2013
Messages
319
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been a while since I posted been really busy however I managed to switch to my 55 this Christmas break
 

Attachments

  • 1388709096888.jpg
    1388709096888.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 160
  • 1388709107216.jpg
    1388709107216.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 159
Great start!
 
Some updated shots of the work in progress :)
 

Attachments

  • 1388882320970.jpg
    1388882320970.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 1388882329432.jpg
    1388882329432.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 1388882349643.jpg
    1388882349643.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 126
  • 1388882359135.jpg
    1388882359135.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 1388882373068.jpg
    1388882373068.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 135
Tank is a 55 gallon running 2 t8 tubes 1 10000k and one 420 nano meter have a 1 inch sand bed I use a fine sand bought by mistake but works good I don't dose at the moment but plan to in the future I run a skimmer no carbon and no sump. I started the tank about 6 months ago I just transfered to the 55 cause I was running out of space and wanted the perfect size I also have 2 power heads 1 900 gph and 1 500 gph keep them at the top of the tank and flow seems good for frogspawn and star polyps I think that's about it If I missed anything let me know I will be happy to answer any questions thanks guys and gals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new