My new 80gal rimless shallow SPS lagoon build.

Eric R.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@C. Eymann , hoping you beat the dino problem a while ago! How're both the tanks looking?

I just received 5 mangrove propagules with a couple leaves and some roots, and I happen to be using the same 36w grow light that are using. Any new shots of the mangrove tank?

OP
OP
C. Eymann

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@C. Eymann , hoping you beat the dino problem a while ago! How're both the tanks looking?

I just received 5 mangrove propagules with a couple leaves and some roots, and I happen to be using the same 36w grow light that are using. Any new shots of the mangrove tank?
Hey sorry for lack of updates haven't logged in a few months
Tank is doing great now, even was able to finally remove the UV without having anymore flare ups

Im actually moving to a different forum and may not be contributing on this site/ forum any further because.... "reasons"

I may still check PMs time to time so feel free to contact me through that route.

Happy trails everyone!

Eric R.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@C. Eymann, looks like you might be posting on this site again? I'm with you on the "reasons" thing, but thought I'd see how your mangrove tank is doing.

OP
OP
C. Eymann

C. Eymann

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@C. Eymann, looks like you might be posting on this site again? I'm with you on the "reasons" thing, but thought I'd see how your mangrove tank is doing.
I actually had a finnex titanium heater rupture in this system 6l months ago, despite massive waterchanges, running purigen and polyfilter, most of everything died, mangroves and substrate from the 30 gal were removed

Im actually in the process of taking it down/ getting ready to move, where I will be starting fresh, new rock etc etc. System was essentially poisoned via heavy metals.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 136 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back