My new additions stoked ay

  • Thread starter Thread starter rob7777
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rob7777

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
162
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1399016295.249445.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1399016340.283003.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1399016376.977606.jpg

Some of the best zoas I've seen here in Australia and stoked to snavvel em before anyone got the chance
But can anyone id em cause I got no idea
 
^ haha that is too funny. I am guessing the last one is an Acan with a severe bubble algae problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 43 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new