my new baby... AKA The Café

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope… too tall… you’ll hit your head on the floor joist… remember the fair… “must be this tall to ride” … you surpassed the max set point… function failed :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Must be nice to have 4" of clearance huh Marine?

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12'er as often as possible?
Emmy Awards No GIF by Emmys

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything in particular i should say lol? If @crusso1993 finds that thread……:oops: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

I did go and look at the thread. I haven’t gotten to the point in my notifications where you tagged me in it. Either way, though, I am unable to jump on some stranger’s thread and make them feel very uncomfortable about being a R2R member. Especially so when it seems obvious the OP has no idea about the comments that are already there!

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the record, the correct answer is 8 days After the first "should probably test, it's been a while. . Or not??"
Hey Lost I’m sure this was already asked in your thread….but I’ve got a question for you….how tall are you? :face-with-monocle::thinking-face:

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did go and look at the thread. I haven’t gotten to the point in my notifications where you tagged me in it. Either way, though, I am unable to jump on some stranger’s thread and make them feel very uncomfortable about being a R2R member. Especially so when it seems obvious the OP has no idea about the comments that are already there!
Weakest Link Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 91 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 93 45.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 20 9.8%
Back