my new baby... AKA The Café

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Safe Place GIF by 13 Minutes
American Horror Story Harry GIF by AHS

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So on a more serious topic... Sea Salt and Vinegar, Smokehouse BBQ, or Doritos Nacho Cheese chips...?
Cool ranch for breading fried chicken. Smokehouse probably for eating. Sometimes I have the urge to strip my tongue raw, then salt and vin.
Four Words...

Salted Butter Pork Rinds.
I'm sorry, what, where and why not here now?

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
POP...:)
I miss SIUC … good times
Is a great place...;)
So on a more serious topic... Sea Salt and Vinegar, Smokehouse BBQ, or Doritos Nacho Cheese chips...?
nacho...
I thought this was a safe space.
umm kinda...:D
Cool ranch for breading fried chicken. Smokehouse probably for eating. Sometimes I have the urge to strip my tongue raw, then salt and vin.

I'm sorry, what, where and why not here now?
you askin' me...:rolleyes::D

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can you harvest those from your sump? :zany-face: I've heard they grow well in sumps and help control nitrates?!?
You know, my son once dosed popcorn for me. Not recommended. Cheetos however, I hear they sell bags at AlgaeBarn.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was actually considering setting up two tanks side by side and trying to make everything as close as possible - parameters and such, and then dosing coffee. I'm curious what the results would be. My guess would be a drop in hardness and pH so it would probably lower alkalinity and pH but what would the caffeine do? Would coral growth increase? More PE? Brighter colors? Instant death?

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you harvest those from your sump? :zany-face: I've heard they grow well in sumps and help control nitrates?!?
There is a story, somewhere on R2R, about a tank sitter who put Cheetos in the sump of the tank they were watching. I think the thread was called, “Funniest things that happened to my tank.” Or something like that title.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a story, somewhere on R2R, about a tank sitter who put Cheetos in the sump of the tank they were watching. I think the thread was called, “Funniest things that happened to my tank.” Or something like that title.
I saw it there, even after hearing it multiple times before or seeing the typo in R2R threads.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 3.3%
Back