Steamboat Willie Weekend Vibes GIF by sarahmaes
Doritos Eating Chips GIF by K.I.D

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to go on record that all you heathens talking about chips, have it all wrong.

I could go the rest of my life without eating a potato or corn chip and be A Okay.

Now sweet things on the other hand...

Donuts are weirdly shaped little gods. I routinely eat a pan of monkey bread for dinner and could probably survive on hostess and Anheuser-Busch products indefinitely for the rest of my life..

My birthday cake last year:
18B9BDF5-_20220320_175225.jpg

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to go on record that all you heathens talking about chips, have it all wrong.

I could go the rest of my life without eating a potato or corn chip and be A Okay.

Donuts are weirdly shaped little gods. I routinely eat a pan of monkey bread for dinner and could probably survive on hostess and Anheuser-Busch products indefinitely for the rest of my life..

Those poor fruity pebbles. Wasted on some very very whole milk.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

donuts-twerk.gif

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished watching “Puff: Wonders of the Reef” on Netflix. It’s from 2021 and I have no idea how I missed it before now. In any case, I think it was quite good and, for anyone that hasn’t seen it, I recommend it.

Puff: Wonders of the Reef https://g.co/kgs/idYaGW

Last edited:

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished watching “Puff: Wonders of the Reef” on Netflix. It’s from 2021 and I have no idea how I missed it before not. In any case, I think it was quite good and, for anyone that hasn’t seen it, I recommend it.

Well just found tomorrow nights show for movie night lol thank you

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished watching “Puff: Wonders of the Reef” on Netflix. It’s from 2021 and I have no idea how I missed it before now. In any case, I think it was quite good and, for anyone that hasn’t seen it, I recommend it.

You should watch the last of us, it’s good.
Not a ton of coral so far though :face-with-tears-of-joy:

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good night y'all... :)
checked the tanks,all good...
Check Erfolgreich GIF by Arbeitgeber Niedersachsen
The Office Reaction GIF
;):beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
it's a no brainer,always a day late n a dollar short...:D:)
IMG_20230202_222638_527.jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should watch the last of us, it’s good.
Not a ton of coral so far though :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Have to admit that I am not familiar and had to run a search. Looks good and I do like Pedro Pascal as an actor. Looks interesting and I’ll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Have you watched Your Honor with Bryan Cranston? It’s very good.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

With you if any thing plain tortillas with salsa or quac but only at the local Mexican place. As for donuts, well, we have a place called Spudnuts. They use potato flour in the mix and omg best thing ever. But just had these little fried pieces of heaven in NOLA. Also a must try.
20230122_081031.jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With you if any thing plain tortillas with salsa or quac but only at the local Mexican place. As for donuts, well, we have a place called Spudnuts. They use potato flour in the mix and omg best thing ever. But just had these little fried pieces of heaven in NOLA. Also a must try.
20230122_081031.jpg
Those are called “beignets” and certainly are a tasty treat. I’ve had them at various places including the one you’re at presently. Like anything else, quality varies but never had a bad one in NOLA or other parts of LA.

Oh, btw, I sure hope you’re going to leave a bigger tip than what looks to be $.53 sitting on the counter! :p

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are called “beignets” and certainly are a tasty treat. I’ve had them at various places including the one you’re at presently. Like anything else, quality varies but never had a bad one in NOLA or other parts of LA.

Oh, btw, I sure hope you’re going to leave a bigger tip than what looks to be $.53 sitting on the counter! :p
That was for pressed pennies for the sister in law. Yes not my first visit;)

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good MMMMorning y'all ...:)
it's up to 15* already...:rolleyes: beat's this one , yup we were in that dark blue spot...:flushed-face:I'll take the cold...;)

Northern Illinois and northwest Indiana were walloped by one of the most powerful winter storms in history between Jan. 31 and Feb. 2, 2011. An initial period of light accumulating snow occurred from the evening of Jan. 31 into the morning of Feb. 1, including lake effect snowfall over northeastern Illinois. The most memorable period of the storm occurred from the afternoon of Feb. 1 through the early morning of Feb. 2, when a powerful area of low pressure tracked slowly north. During this time, the snowstorm was accompanied by fierce winds, gusting to 50 to 60 mph, and even higher at times. The intense winds and heavy snow reduced visibility to near zero at times and produced widespread snowdrifts of 2 to 5 feet, and a few drifts of 10 feet or more. The storm was powerful enough to generate vigorous updrafts, resulting in lightning, thunder, and small hail.

A similar event on Jan. 31-Feb. 2, 2015​

While the winds were not as high and visibility was not significantly reduced for as long a period of time, an eerily similar scenario played out exactly 4 years later in Chicago:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

My heart stopped for a bit at the lion fish.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 68 74.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back