my new baby... AKA The Café

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My last one was simple. Lasted ~3 years zero maintenance. Last couple of months really fizzled out.
We just picked up a Spider Plant the other day - it has close to 50 babies. We've got Snake Plants, Spider Plants, Pothos, Philodendron, Dracaena, etc. She's trying to decide how big she wants and what other plants she needs.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just picked up a Spider Plant the other day - it has close to 50 babies. We've got Snake Plants, Spider Plants, Pothos, Philodendron, Dracaena, etc. She's trying to decide how big she wants and what other plants she needs.
Going with marsh plants for mine and a banana lily for the submerged one.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so sorry man. I’m sure this is really tough for you. Cant imagine how you feel. Being around family is sure to help but obviously it’s hard to see everyone when things like this happen and this is what brought everyone together. Our best wishes for you and your family. You will do amazing in your speech. Don’t let the thought of stumbling go to your head. Even if you do stumble for a sec or here and there, you didn’t do wrong and everyone knows under what circumstances you’re giving that speech. Takes courage, and balls of steel lol, to do what you’re about to do. I’m sure your probably not going to see this message only until after the funeral, family comes first, r2r last, but I hope you know that we’re all here for you and cheering you on. This message may not be the best out there or that you’ve read, but I hope I as well as the rest of us made you feel a little bit better. I like the rest of us send you big virtual hugs! My prayers, our prayers go out to you, your family, and of course your grandma would have been very proud that you were the one who would give this speech. We are sure she loved you very much. You will do your best! Best wishes bro!

-Ethan :):smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Thank you really appreciate the kind words spoken

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine passed on the 1st of July. Sorry you're going through this!
Its ok with life there will always be death but what should be remembered is the life that led up to that point of death cause thats what matters the most....

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update things went smooth forgot a few points added some others in the end it was needed. Thank you all for the support and kind words really does mean a lot....all of you have shown what it means to be apart of this group of people that i can honestly say is like family....everything from the prayers to the kindness it helped me get through a lot of things today... @Lost in the Sauce you are rock solid and i appreciate you man thanks for the chat last night. @fishguy242 thanks for helping me and letting me be apart of something so fantastic here

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update things went smooth forgot a few points added some others in the end it was needed. Thank you all for the support and kind words really does mean a lot....all of you have shown what it means to be apart of this group of people that i can honestly say is like family....everything from the prayers to the kindness it helped me get through a lot of things today... @Lost in the Sauce you are rock solid and i appreciate you man thanks for the chat last night. @fishguy242 thanks for helping me and letting me be apart of something so fantastic here
All of you really helped alot thank you

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang Frank never calls me :(

Cuts deep :p

But I did hear I'll see him at Indmas probs maybe dunno. So I'm excited about that. Getting to meet the legend. Dunno how much tickets are. Probably up there with the cost of that toilet ride...

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn’t seem so. I pull what I can when I can. I stop the pumps, blow the rocks off and let them float to the top. Stir the very top of the sand, remove via paintbrush/ turkey baster/ pipette. Repeat almost daily. Depends on my hands. I have added two new (to me) pieces of rock, soon as the pods come in I’ll be adding those as well. Waiting on my taxes go I can pay for the UV sterilizer to be sent. Since it’s a child tax credit added they said that it’ll take longer. Any day now hopefully. I’ve tried to siphon into a sock, but before I can add back to the tank, I find it floating in the bucket. So I just let it float and pull it out.
Wait before you buy anything else. Do you know what kind you have? Uv doesn't work on some. Sounds like you may have sca, large cell or prorocentrum.

Edit helps to read everything before posting. Sorry

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

But I did hear I'll see him at Indmas probs maybe dunno. So I'm excited about that. Getting to meet the legend. Dunno how much tickets are. Probably up there with the cost of that toilet ride...
That's because if you "Popped" on the phone, he would want to hit you with a brick.
Brick Porucz Pack GIF by Michelle Porucznik

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm going ad well. Maybe we can get a table for all the weirdos from ohio

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait before you buy anything else. Do you know what kind you have? Uv doesn't work on some. Sounds like you may have sca, large cell or prorocentrum.

Edit helps to read everything before posting. Sorry
Lol yes it’s ostreopsis :) statelinereefer IDed it for me. And no worries, good looking out for sure. I appreciate it.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp swift turn of events. Wife's company scheduled a conference that weekend and it bumped other plans and now I can't go to indmas.

Very bummed. Wanted a table of misfits. Coors light and Dr pepper. All kicked back in lawn chairs

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welp swift turn of events. Wife's company scheduled a conference that weekend and it bumped other plans and now I can't go to indmas.

Very bummed. Wanted a table of misfits. Coors light and Dr pepper. All kicked back in lawn chairs
Wife goes to conference. Nate goes to coral show.. I'm either lost or confused.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wife goes to conference. Nate goes to coral show.. I'm either lost or confused.
Ski trip booked moved to that weekend to use company flight to save moneys.

Same place.

Feels bad. Guess money saved = coral

I really wanted to meet everyone. Got the " isn't there another swap" ya if everyone doesn't hate me after this.... Maybe.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yes it’s ostreopsis :) statelinereefer IDed it for me. And no worries, good looking out for sure. I appreciate it.
Aquaforest life source turned the tables for me for the diversity of stuff.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 99 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.9%
Back