my new baby... AKA The Café

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@N1tew0lf1212 will soon know how computer illiterate I am... He can compare notes.
I will be recording the whole session and broadcasting on my YouTube channel lol hahahahaha totally kidding trust me if i can do it im sure you can lol

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tangs and torch night. Seasoned with some butterfly.
20230321_190316.jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@OrchidMiss If you're the official reef mermaid, does that make me the official reef siren? On account of the fact that I am just as bright & colorful both skin & hair - but very toxic and evil and probably significantly more likely to lure one to their death?
Just Asking Rachelle Lefevre GIF by Proven Innocent
Sorry buddy, you screwed up letting us see a picture of you at the Renaissance fair. Bright of hair, yes. Fangs, still yes.

You look about as evil as a waffle.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I will be recording the whole session and broadcasting on my YouTube channel lol hahahahaha totally kidding trust me if i can do it im sure you can lol
That's it. Screenshots and text messages only!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry buddy, you screwed up letting us see a picture of you at the Renaissance fair. Bright of hair, yes. Fangs, still yes.

You look about as evil as a waffle.
That's how we getcha

Last edited:

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, sleepless night for me. New bta on the way. Now I panic over shipping going smooth.
The secret is to have trash luck and expect it to go poorly. I fully except a hiccup with my planned delivery for tomorrow.

Or maybe the secret is to have trash sleep to begin with :thinking-face:

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The secret is to have trash luck and expect it to go poorly. I fully except a hiccup with my planned delivery for tomorrow.

Or maybe the secret is to have trash sleep to begin with :thinking-face:
I exect porch pirates. Broken box with water everywhere, late as friday... my hearts racing

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I exect porch pirates. Broken box with water everywhere, late as friday... my hearts racing
Is that something you've experienced before?

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not porch pirates. not a busted box of water. Late deliveries, yes. But, the first 2 can happen. I'll be on my porch.
How familiar are you with manifesting your own problems? Don't will it into existence. Late maybe, but if you have no history of the other things happening, and it's not common in your area, don't make it become a common problem! You know better

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How familiar are you with manifesting your own problems? Don't will it into existence. Late maybe, but if you have no history of the other things happening, and it's not common in your area, don't make it become a common problem! You know better
I live my life by this gery thing no bad always good

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I go by this logic, ups will be here at 1:30 pm and the bta will be nice and happy, ready to go into the tank and hide in a rock.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I go by this logic, ups will be here at 1:30 pm and the bta will be nice and happy, ready to go into the tank and hide in a rock.
No hiding perfectly out in the open happy

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the spirit

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize ,I was WRONG and NASTY to say what I said to "our " Friend Nate ...:crying-face:
Hurt us both to the core...:crying-face:
We were immediately in PM after post. Stop and think.
Talked for a while on phone today . Friends don't treat Friends like that...:crying-face:
Don't know what else to say, but Sorry "blanket everyone "...:crying-face:

Nate ,you are welcome here as anyone else...:)
Glad we talked bud. Text being our only communication thus far makes it tough to understand tone and where I am coming from. Hearing your perspective and the others who have an issue with the way I interact on Reef to Reef, does make a difference. I wish the others would have spoken to me about it rather than just hitting an ignore button.

In general I have a ton of passion for the hobby and am eager to learn. It it may come across as squirrely.

I thought more about what we talked about and knowing it may seem to some like i don't listen I do in fact put a lot into practice that ya'll have taught me. Letting the skimmer run back into the tank, getting simpler, getting dirty, MOAR rock are a few. That being said...There are differing opinions in the group on how to run tanks even... (something i thought about on the run today)

Really respect the phone call, most people wouldn't even do that these days.

Reset and keep reefing.

...and Happy belated B-day @Lost in the Sauce!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.3%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 50 25.3%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 46 23.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back