my new baby... AKA The Café

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frank changed the signage on the building and I got SUPER lost... Passed it three times before knocking on the door
there's your sign GIF

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pepper poppin cause there aint no stoppin. Grabbing the crisp and refreshing dr pepper of life. The flavory savory coolness of the pep will make anyone wanna grab on tight and never let go.....the grip that will make you sip.....whats in your fridge? If its not Dr Pepper then do you even Cafè? When crackin open a can of the Dr P you will clearly see that its meant to be in your pee....right boss lol
Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 4.12.23 PM.png

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pepper poppin cause there aint no stoppin. Grabbing the crisp and refreshing dr pepper of life. The flavory savory coolness of the pep will make anyone wanna grab on tight and never let go.....the grip that will make you sip.....whats in your fridge? If its not Dr Pepper then do you even Cafè? When crackin open a can of the Dr P you will clearly see that its meant to be in your pee....right boss lol
you should write copy...

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Um... Ok...?
Comedy Central What GIF

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the go-to algea tool for small tanks? Magnet style or wand scrubber? Or just by hand? Currently using just a magic eraser for my frag tank and attempted a magnet scraper for my Evo but it sucks so I need new ideas.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the go-to algea tool for small tanks? Magnet style or wand scrubber? Or just by hand? Currently using just a magic eraser for my frag tank and attempted a magnet scraper for my Evo but it sucks so I need new ideas.
I use the magnet flipper float nano on ours and it works pretty good tbh what magnet scraper you use?

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I prefer those hand scrapers after my magnet scraper fiasco. It played a big part in the Tank Crash of 75.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nate, have you tried the new scraper yet?
Yes. It doesn't get the really stuck on stuff like the razor does. But it does a pretty good job honestly with the bottom I like it.

Ty for the recommendation. I thought about running the blade through our knife sharpener lol

I just get this green algae that just sticks to the glass like something else.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back