View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's a scraper??... :D :rolleyes:
IMG_20230531_143035_295.jpg
Rolling Ice Cream GIF by Justin Gammon

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes, w strawberry ice cream , was ok , but rather just the ice cream... :)
Strawberry Dr Pepper was my least favorite Dr Pepper. We have this thing called an Eegees here. It's a fruit slush restaurant sorta thingy. Anyway, I ordered a Strawberry Eegees with Dr Pepper. Strawberry Eegee: good. Dr Pepper: great. Strawberry Eegee Dr Pepper: meh.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strawberry Dr Pepper was my least favorite Dr Pepper. We have this thing called an Eegees here. It's a fruit slush restaurant sorta thingy. Anyway, I ordered a Strawberry Eegees with Dr Pepper. Strawberry Eegee: good. Dr Pepper: great. Strawberry Eegee Dr Pepper: meh.
I don’t think I’d be comfortable eating that knowing it’s technically labeled as Strawberry Eggs lol.

I guess it’s kinda like one thing is delicious another thing is delicious but put together they aren’t,,,,like chocolate on bacon lol

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess it’s kinda like one thing is delicious another thing is delicious but put together they aren’t,,,,like chocolate on bacon lol
Never going to try any meat with chocolate. Scheels either still does, i know they did have chocolate coated bacon for sale in the candy shop. There were people actually buying that...
Not for me.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never going to try any meat with chocolate. Scheels either still does, i know they did have chocolate coated bacon for sale in the candy shop. There were people actually buying that...
Not for me.
Where’s the throw up emoji :face-with-tears-of-joy: …..Frank could we convince a moderator to create one lol

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not for me.
have you tried it?

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not going too. Don't want too. I hate pork. Makes me sick!
I love me some Baby Back Ribs with tons of sauce, with a really cold lemonade, but other than that I don’t really like pork, I think it’s just the way its prepared or served

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love me some Baby Back Ribs with tons of sauce, with a really cold lemonade, but other than that I don’t really like pork, I think it’s just the way its prepared or served
I would order sweet n sour chicken. At one restaurant, i wouldvstart to get sick after eating the chicken. I get hot flashes, and sometimes vomit after eating pork. I tore that dang chicken apart and it looked like pork. Go to find put, some chinese restaurants substitute beef and chicken with pork.

It's very difficult for me to eat pork. Doesn't matter what's done to it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back