love pirate ship

day talk GIF

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, is this fish in the art a coral beauty? I want to paint it correctly and think thats what it is, but now Im doubting myself.
Untitled.png
Golden Semilarvatus Butterflyfish (Chaetodon semilarvatus)
IMG_6767.jpeg

907_Reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha ha, for laughs i did anchorage... you funny.
Untitled.png

But on a serious Note, thats not funny. Thats a lot more. sorry @907_Reefer, you're paying too much for shipping

Shipping is insane here, typically costs more than whatever I'm ordering.. And additional fun stuff like, Amazon won't ship anything with batteries in it yadda yadda...

Step son was up here with us for a bit, for his birthday he wanted us to pay for a buddy back east to overnight some Chipotle. Quoted $350... He still wanted it... BUT IM NOT PAYING $350 FOR 4 BURRITOS YO :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
so im doing the math on shipping quotes... 2 day ups was only 20 for that size box weighing 1lb5oz. (estimated based off 16oz of water weighed in the plastic measuring cup to simulate frags on plugs). Jumped up to 50$ for next day air. Which, honestly isn't that bad for a non vendor quote. However, its a pretty small box, definitely only a few frags, probably less than 10 depending on size, how contained, how much water packed.

Im shipping from ID, quoted on the farthest FL and NY (sorry alaska, didn't check on you) was 20 for 2day ups and 50 for overnight. Shipping did get cheaper when i checked CA, 14 for 2day and 23 for overnight. So it does vary a good bit based on actual distance.
UPS quoted me $211 for next day from my city to Florida.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPS quoted me $211 for next day from my city to Florida.
In person?

I use pirate ship and save majorly. Been using for my side hustle business saving as much on shipping as I can, way cheaper than what esty gives and even cheaper than what you find online from the usps (or whoever) or at the counter. Never get labels at the counter! Always paying more!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In person?

I use pirate ship and save majorly. Been using for my side hustle business saving as much on shipping as I can, way cheaper than what esty gives and even cheaper than what you find online from the usps (or whoever) or at the counter. Never get labels at the counter! Always paying more!
Not in person, no. That was on their website.

Back