My new baby...

Cary Meredith

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2016
Messages
391
Reaction score
427
Location
Caledonia, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well couldn't resist, just had to pick it up love the colors, ready for it to open up more at home now.
clam.jpg
 
Oh, post another pic when the mantle is fully extended. Looks to have beautiful coloring! Congrats on a really nice score!
 
I will, but right now not open much, just fed the tank not to long ago and it almost lights out, hasn't been opening as much as I want, but it is tilted back a bit so when I walk past it doesn't seem open, but probably is more than I think. Will post soon ok.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new