My new Blotchy Anthias

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
495
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I don't get new fish very often, so I just wanted to show off my new Blotchy Anthias that I picked up from NYAQUATIC.
I have always liked these guys but the price was prohibitive until recently.
He is a very curious fish, always keeping an eye on us, and is eating frozen foods with gusto
Thanks for looking!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1457991940.815207.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1457992016.949689.jpg
 
Thanks everyone! My 6 year old named him "Yo Yo pop good". His twin brother calls him "Nick"for short.... Lol
 
Nice fish. They are very unique.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new