My new Blotchy Anthias

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
495
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I don't get new fish very often, so I just wanted to show off my new Blotchy Anthias that I picked up from NYAQUATIC.
I have always liked these guys but the price was prohibitive until recently.
He is a very curious fish, always keeping an eye on us, and is eating frozen foods with gusto
Thanks for looking!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1457991940.815207.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1457992016.949689.jpg
 
Thanks everyone! My 6 year old named him "Yo Yo pop good". His twin brother calls him "Nick"for short.... Lol
 
Nice fish. They are very unique.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new