My new Blotchy Anthias

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2013
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
495
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I don't get new fish very often, so I just wanted to show off my new Blotchy Anthias that I picked up from NYAQUATIC.
I have always liked these guys but the price was prohibitive until recently.
He is a very curious fish, always keeping an eye on us, and is eating frozen foods with gusto
Thanks for looking!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1457991940.815207.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1457992016.949689.jpg
 
Thanks everyone! My 6 year old named him "Yo Yo pop good". His twin brother calls him "Nick"for short.... Lol
 
Nice fish. They are very unique.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new