My new crosshatch triggers!!

Triggerfreak

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
4
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up two of my dream fish.A 10.5" male and a 6" female crosshatch trigger pair.
CrosshatchTriggers004.jpg

CrosshatchTriggers003.jpg

CrosshatchTriggers005.jpg

CrosshatchTriggers006.jpg
 
Nice looking pair, male looks great. What size tank are they in?
Here is my pair. When I got them they were both about 3"
210fish090.jpg


210fish109-1.jpg
 
Nice looking triggers.That is unusual to find them that small or at least a male.Mine are in a 210 gallon fowlr with a 70 gallon custom sump.
 
Actually they are not that hard to find anymore.But very expensive to get.I have waited a year and a half to find a pair that i though were reasonable enough for me to purchase.And i think i was very lucky to be able to get these when i did for what i did.
Very nice. and Very Lucky they are difficult to find
 
Beautiful fishes. I've thought about a pair of triggers for the reef, but would need a much bigger tank (more reason for a 500+:D).
 
Congrats Trigger... great looking pair!


210fish109-1.jpg


Sara, I'll take all the fish in this pic off your hands for ya :tongue: ... just LMK when, I'll be there ;)
 
I think those and the Blue Throat/Jaw trigger are among my favorites. They look pretty happy in their home and as for your corals....WOW!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new