My new digitata

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3mm3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

3mm3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2006
Messages
1,456
Reaction score
1,206
Location
Blue water bridge
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I just got this yesterday and got it in the tank. Here is a pick after I put it in. I am splitting this with a friend. Now I only have 2 more to get off my wish list.:happy7:

My new Pink Smoothie Montipora Digitata :D

Pink%20Smoothie%20Monti%20Digi.jpg
 
If you don't mind me asking where did you get that? Thats one sweet digi! Also I'm I the friend your splitting it with? :)
 
I bought that second one they had,so its sold! ;)
Glad to see you like this one, Mine wont be shipped till monday. :(
 
I am sure you will be happy with it. Well I guess they are sold out now.


I bought that second one they had,so its sold! ;)
Glad to see you like this one, Mine wont be shipped till monday. :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new