My new frag station

  • Thread starter Thread starter gar732
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The rest of my LEDs finally made it so I can get started on my canopy. I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the weekend, but we'll see how that goes. I'll try to take some more pics this time. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I want to put it together. I'm planning on making the front and top open together as one piece so that if I have to get in there I have plenty of room. I picked up some spring loaded hinges so that it won't come crashing down on me when I don't expect it. Hopefully they work well. I'll post some pics as I make some progress.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new