My new I'm nuvo 40

Michael Stephenson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be first reef build, pick this whole set up for a steal off Craigslist can't Waite to get it up and running will post pictures of my process wish me luck

1458109700798.jpg

1458109713108.jpg

1458109728103.jpg

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like your going all the way. Nice startup. Let us know how that Ghost skimmer works for you.

OP
OP
Michael Stephenson

Michael Stephenson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yah just try ed setting up my reef link and it's telling me it's attached to another account and ends my posses so going to have to call support and most likely have to have the guy I bought it from delete it off his account

OP
OP
Michael Stephenson

Michael Stephenson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well start to a ****** day tried to connect radio to reef link couldn't so called support. Well let's just say diligence this company already radio was working perfectly fine until they starting doing **** to it then they let me go and say we sent you a email how to setup we have calls backing up so call back so when it didn't work I called back talk to a new tech told him lights started blinking red and green which didn't start till they started ( updating) the firmware he proceeds to tell me that there's a mechanical issue with the Radion and then I need to send it in and then tried to say they didn't have anything to do with it blinking red and green butt it ran all night perfectly fine until they started messing around with it. really annoyed right now

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back