My new lid!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a new lid for my Innovative Marine sr120 from @ArtFully Acrylic a while ago. Because of a hiccup in the ordering process, (they discontinued the one I had ordered and the order was not processed) it took a little longer than stated. I emailed and received a quick response from Kerri. I had to reorder a custom lid and provide the tank dimensions. I was also able to make a couple of changes, omitting cord slots and adding a second feed door. After the first contact and a few emails, I received my new lid within the two week period that was promised. This lid is very well made and fits the tank perfectly. The new lid actually fits better than the OEM part and most certainly lets more light into the tank. I know issues arise and I appreciate it when a company acknowledges the problem and takes steps to correct the issues. As "they" say, nothing in this hobby happens quickly. Thanks again to Kerri for helping to get the order straightened out! Excuse the clutter in the back of the tank, this is what happens with an AIO:D!
9373EB0D-5985-4E94-AB32-6E091C842859.jpeg

OP
OP
DED65

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is very nice, so far salt creep has not been a problem. I think it took 5 months between order and delivery. I ordered just before Christmas and I waited to contact them. I take blame for not reaching out before I did to see how long it would be. As soon as I emailed, they told me of the issue and they were on top of it. Two weeks later, it was delivered.

Back