My new nano tank

savannah0238

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2020
Messages
60
Reaction score
20
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just upgraded my nano 5 gallon tank to a 15 gallon tank. I am still new to the whole saltwater set up but I'm pushing through. Most of my corals have not grown off their disks and it shows, but with time they will! Come join me on my saltwater journey and watch my corals grow!

IMG_4976.jpg
 
What type of like are you working with. Could make the difference. On top of stable levels.
 
I feel you, I started with a 2 gallon tank, and even though I had it for a year nothing grew at all. When I got a 15 gallon I got a AI prime and auto top off. It was a game changer and pretty much didn't have an issue after that.

Here’s the two gallon.

83E95023-7C22-45B2-83BA-DCFF6E475796.jpeg 1837D606-3A4D-4651-8FA9-F0215AC4723C.jpeg
 
I feel you, I started with a 2 gallon tank, and even though I had it for a year nothing grew at all. When I got a 15 gallon I got a AI prime and auto top off. It was a game changer and pretty much didn't have an issue after that.

Here’s the two gallon.

83E95023-7C22-45B2-83BA-DCFF6E475796.jpeg 1837D606-3A4D-4651-8FA9-F0215AC4723C.jpeg
wow that's small!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new