My new ProStar 140g

MarbleSpider76

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200222_195609.jpg
 
how do you like it so far? build quality? looks like there sold out I called them and they said around 10 days they will have more pro clears in stock.
 
It's nice. The sump could be better. They don't make my size tank anymore .They are coming out with different sizes this year. I think the 140g is going to be 150g.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new