My new rimless cube!

This coral was at MACNA at Incredible Corals booth, I loved it, but feared the wall! It's such a unique color, it really is a beautiful shade of yellow...not brown...not orange..YELLOW! with a mix of a fluorescent white/blue shade. Luckily they are local and I stopped by and they still had it and I decided to take the plunge...I already have 2 super healthy hammers...

I will be moving it closer to the other hammers later. WISH ME LUCK!

.
DSCF7083.JPG

DSCF7081.JPG
DSCF7082.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new