My New WWC OG bounce mushroom!!

Brian Goldstein

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
366
Reaction score
331
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers!

I've been wanting a bounce for awhile now and I finally pulled the trigger on a WWC OG bounce. Seeing this coral in person for the first time was kind of a surreal experience for me (as corny as it sounds).. They really are unusual, but beautiful corals.

I will be documenting the progression of this corals growth and plan on sharing it with the rest of you on this thread. I also plan on fragging this off to fellow reefers in the future, once its had some time to grow out. Given how many bubbles it has in the small surface area available, I really think this mushroom is going to be a mind blower.

Here are some pictures right before and directly after putting it into my tank. It was dipped shortly before this so its a little grumpy.


-BG

IMG_5516.JPG


IMG_5518.JPG


IMG_5521-1.JPG


IMG_5524.JPG
 
I would love one of those but I dont know anyone who has one in the UK.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new