My open brain coral

David.taylor4436

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
Anglesey, Wales
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377639935.721436.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1377639965.276597.jpg


I thought I'd post a couple of pics of my open brain coral just because I felt like it hehe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new