My pH module has vanished from my Apex

Lousybreed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hoping someone can give me some tips or pointers on how to get my pH module for my calcium reactor back online. I think it’s called a PMM module or something. I thought it was the probe but I swapped out probes and the probe was working just fine. About a week ago the pH for my calcium reactor became slow and it got worse the more the week went on. So today I unplugged the module and plugged it back in. Now the module says disconnected and It will not reconnect. Do these PMM modules fail often? Any help as I am not a pro by any means.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hoping someone can give me some tips or pointers on how to get my pH module for my calcium reactor back online. I think it’s called a PMM module or something. I thought it was the probe but I swapped out probes and the probe was working just fine. About a week ago the pH for my calcium reactor became slow and it got worse the more the week went on. So today I unplugged the module and plugged it back in. Now the module says disconnected and It will not reconnect. Do these PMM modules fail often? Any help as I am not a pro by any means.

Running two PM1 modules for ph readings. One for my 3-year-old cal reactor setup and one to show Alkatronic's readings in Apex Fusion

Neither one has failed.

Is your module's light green?

OP
OP
Lousybreed

Lousybreed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The light was red. Unplugged it and plugged it back in. It turned green but then disappeared from my apex home screen! And when I click on the module it says disconnected.

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still not working. Fingers crossed your buddy answers! Thanks for helping out.

Looks like he logged right before I called him out.

He's one of our Neptune gurus

You may have to replace it but would like to see what his thoughts are.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try these steps:

1. Click the Advanced (gear icon) at the top of the Fusion dashboard to expand the list of icons
    image6-1.png
  2. Click the System View icon
    Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 12.46.15 PM.png

3. Expand each of your PM# modules to see what the probes are named:
    Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 12.50.17 PM.png

4. Go back to your dashboard, click the padlock icon to unlock it, then scroll left to right through the list of unused tiles at the top of the screen to find the missing probe(s).
  5. Drag the probes down to your dashboard.
  6. Click the padlock again when done.

OP
OP
Lousybreed

Lousybreed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The probe is not on the unused tiles.....and now the module is flashing red. It’s solid red for two seconds and then it flashes twice.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I delete the module and refind it? Or is the module broken?

Disconnect the AquaBus cable from the module, then delete the module from the list. Reconnect the AquaBus cable to see if it gets re-discovered. If it doesn’t, then carefully inspect both ends of the AquaBus cable and each AquaBus port for any corrosion. Use a different cable if you have one.

OP
OP
Lousybreed

Lousybreed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disconnect the AquaBus cable from the module, then delete the module from the list. Reconnect the AquaBus cable to see if it gets re-discovered. If it doesn’t, then carefully inspect both ends of the AquaBus cable and each AquaBus port for any corrosion. Use a different cable if you have one.
Thank you. I will do this tomorrow. I appreciate your help.

Back