my piece of Gods handiwork

smitten with ocean life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi! i have a 125 gallon aquarium that i cant seem to stop tinkering with :) . ive had a few hard blows ( such as a heater malfuntion that cost me hundreds of dollars in lost fish and coral):crying-face: but i must be too addicted because i keep going! i seem to have fallen for the leathers and euphyllia:smiling-face:. i am battling aiptasia right now, so pretty bummed about that. some times we learn the hard way, right?:confounded-face: ive been given a lot of bad info (not intentionally) that was kind of an expensive way to learn. hence the aiptasia! but otherwise lovin it!

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is as good as anywhere else. Sounds like you're experiencing what most seasoned hobbyist go through.

None of what you've said is a end of your journey, just another lesson learned...

You can start new threads and ask your questions in the Reef Aquarium Discussion forum or here is fine as well...

The problem with the latter is that people look for a catchy total that encompasses your question. If you have discussion in Members Tank section. The onlynones to respond will be those who are following your thread.

But be warned that this site is also full of well intended bad advice. It would be wise but not always the case to find people with tanks that you want to emulate and seek their help over others...

OP
OP
S

smitten with ocean life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is as good as anywhere else. Sounds like you're experiencing what most seasoned hobbyist go through.

None of what you've said is a end of your journey, just another lesson learned...

You can start new threads and ask your questions in the Reef Aquarium Discussion forum or here is fine as well...

The problem with the latter is that people look for a catchy total that encompasses your question. If you have discussion in Members Tank section. The onlynones to respond will be those who are following your thread.

But be warned that this site is also full of well intended bad advice. It would be wise but not always the case to find people with tanks that you want to emulate and seek their help over others...
thank you! yes, ive caught on to that in some of my reading :thinking-face: .thats ok.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back