My poor eyes!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miami Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,255
Reaction score
29,666
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, so this is actually crazy



IMG_9610.png
 
Ouch! I made a boo boo! I’ll get it fixed.
 
Ouch! I made a boo boo! I’ll get it fixed.
I actually like the color, it’s just that some members have way too many club badges.

It’s tasteless.

But ya, the color could be a bit strong for those club-hungry folks. lol
 
In the incredibly famous children's games "Pokemon" you collect 8 badges before challenging the greatest pokemon trainers in the land, known as the elite four.

On r2r you collect badges and earn internet clout :cool:
 
Guys if you don’t like badges we now have a setting you can subscribe to and remove them. That way you’re not offended by the people that like them.

Check the box to hide them in your settings.

https://www.reef2reef.com/account/preferences
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new