My Reefer 425XL

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefLab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R!

tenor.gif
 
The rock will be glued and pinned in with a fiberglass rod, as will most of the rest of the rocks. Thanks!
I do not but have a build thread but i’d like to start one almost as a journal for myself and to share what I learn as I progress, how do I start that thread?
Okay I’ll break it down into a few steps
1. Go to forums homepage
2. Go to the member tanks and click on the catagory that your tank falls in
3. Start the thread
4. In your profile you can find a place to add a link to get your build contributor badge
5. Tag people you want to join in the thread (optional but it makes it easier for us to find you, also please tag me in the thread)
 
I like the aquascape. You’ll love that tank! I’ve had mine running for about 1.5 years now. If you want any ideas for yours, check out my very detailed build thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/suncrestreefs-red-sea-reefer-xl-425-build.358990/
Yeesh that’s a nice build. The thread is awesome too. I love the detail. I’m currently trying to figure out a solution for RO water and yours is great.. I have the BRS 6 stage 75gpd system but the only solution I have now is to fill a brute trash can sitting next to the tank for water changes.. not elegant and not particularly easy. I’ll post what I end up coming up with. Excited to get it running!
 
Okay I’ll break it down into a few steps
1. Go to forums homepage
2. Go to the member tanks and click on the catagory that your tank falls in
3. Start the thread
4. In your profile you can find a place to add a link to get your build contributor badge
5. Tag people you want to join in the thread (optional but it makes it easier for us to find you, also please tag me in the thread)
Thanks for explaining. I’ll do that!
 
Thanks! I broke it down so I could soak the rock one last time after a bleach bath and I can’t get it quite how it was o_Oo_O. Oh well
That’s usually how it goes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new