My reefing journey (PolypPocket)

Looks fantastic, you listed Macro Algae’s I’ve never come across before, and I do like Macros along with all types of corals. The Blasto, zoa’s, and Yumas look amazing in that setup. Nice work, keep it up!
 
Looks fantastic, you listed Macro Algae’s I’ve never come across before, and I do like Macros along with all types of corals. The Blasto, zoa’s, and Yumas look amazing in that setup. Nice work, keep it up!
Thank you so much!!
 
Looks fantastic, you listed Macro Algae’s I’ve never come across before, and I do like Macros along with all types of corals. The Blasto, zoa’s, and Yumas look amazing in that setup. Nice work, keep it up!
Looks fantastic. Keep it up.
♥️ thank you
 
New super cool midnight discovery in my 6 gallon Florida reef tank (rock from TBS). I think this might be a tiny cucumber 🤔




20260812_174002_9FA9CA22-A54F-440A-B79E-52F860463C01.png
 
The “tank of shame” got an upgrade! I’ve been finding little undesirable hitchhikers like tiny gorilla crabs and random things I don’t want to kill (plus a terrorist zoa-covered sponge decorator crab who within the first 5 minutes of being introduced into my tank ripped off some of my Xenia and ate it!). I had set up a tiny half gallon aquarium for them but it needed to be upgraded badly so here it is! A 2 gallon terrorist’s paradise!! Hopefully replacing the light soon.

20260830_075152_40A224D9-0547-4691-A9F2-C5D3F69E9FB2.png


20260830_075152_C09651A3-0B68-4516-8335-DC82AD5E7ECC.png
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new