My Reefkeeping Philosophy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter atoll
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I guess I got lucky with my current 5. Got them last Sept and all 5 survived and are healthy as horses. They've been through two ich breakouts and never showed any signs of infection either time. I always keep a bottle of CP on hand to treat in QT but may need to get some of the other stuff in case.
According to HF, you need a vet to give it too you...look all that stuff up...sounds like you are lucky...
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new