My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, It ABSOLUTELY DID! Still does! :(

Ummmm... yeah, pretty much. I've never had a sunburn like that before. It literally hurt to stand up or do anything. I could feel my skin move every time I did and it stung like a Mother ******.
Thats what you get for being a slacker ;Hilarious
Should stayed home and worked on the fish room :p

PS...you can't use the sunburn as an excuse to NOT work on the fish room...slather it up in lotion and spray it down with lidocaine and get your butt to work ;Smuggrin

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats what you get for being a slacker ;Hilarious
Should stayed home and worked on the fish room :p

PS...you can't use the sunburn as an excuse to NOT work on the fish room...slather it up in lotion and spray it down with lidocaine and get your butt to work ;Smuggrin

Yeah, definitely using it as an excuse. The entire front of my one leg is starting to blister over. Literally the entire front.

On a positive note, the pipe FINALLY showed up!!!! 100 Feet of beautiful BLUE PVC ;Drool

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, definitely using it as an excuse. The entire front of my one leg is starting to blister over. Literally the entire front.

On a positive note, the pipe FINALLY showed up!!!! 100 Feet of beautiful BLUE PVC ;Drool
15984774639935200805840592588043.jpg
15984774945978709682619856219270.jpg

Yeah, I got a little sun today on an unplanned day off...left the keys to my work truck in the wife's car last night...she left for work this morning while I was in the shower...didnt remember my keys were in her car until I walked out the door to leave...door locked behind me ;Bored (house key in her car too), luckily enough, I always carry my Harley keys with me...however, bike has not been cranked since April...yep you guessed it...battery was dead ;Muted;Muted;Muted....dug through my storage room(never locked) got my "trickle charger" out for the bike...sat on back porch until bike would crank up...luckily eneough I had R2R and a Monster Kona Coffee to keep me company. Once I got the bike started...drove the hour and 15 minutes to school wife works at, got truck keys (and house key) started journey home...on interstate for 15 minutes...heavy downpour of rain starts...nothing but sun when I left the house...see where this is going yet?;Bored...sat on side of road until rain let up...finally get home at13:30ish...decided not worth driving another 1.5 hours to go to work, just to only work for 1.5 hours...so I fixed a drink and sat my butt on the couch and stared at the fish tank...and thats where I am now :p

PS... @NY_Caveman should be proud I slipped that foot pic in there

Last edited:

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dunno about that, apparently you're rather forgetful, which is evident by your days adventures, definitely a bad habit ;Smuggrin ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
Nah...forgetting is not a bad habit...its a symptom of old(er) age. ;)

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josh is gonna lay some pipe soon booyah! When his skin stops melting off like the Indiana Jones movie and he can actually bend and move anyway ;)

YYAAAAAAHHHHHH buddy! I can move.... ish. Just don't want to risk popping any of the blisters and risk an infection.

Nice choice. ;)

20200827_080410.jpg

I thought so ;Smuggrin might do an orange return line just to switch it up a bit. If I don't have enough blue and will have to order more it will definitely be orange.

Last edited:

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took me one bad burn with blistering to convert to mr slathered in block every 30 min hide under umbrellas as much as possible guy. Now get to healing we need to see this bad boy all together :p

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took me one bad burn with blistering to convert to mr slathered in block every 30 min hide under umbrellas as much as possible guy. Now get to healing we need to see this bad boy all together :p

I think I'll have to join that club now ;Shifty

Tossed a little primer up today so cool your jets @Scratch08!

20200828_172000.jpg
20200828_171949.jpg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back