My snail needs a haircut

I have two like this and just imagine- their job is to get rid of this stuff !
I simply pull the snail and place in a small container of tank water and pull excess hair algae off the shell and remove the rest with a soft toothbrush
 
Yes.. But then again i do not have no where near that much algae .. I have a Tank full of MATURE Tangs.
This snail is actually in my invert/coral QT. Since it’s not in the DT I don’t worry about it too much. I think it’s funny. There are crabs in there with him though as well as a couple other snails.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new