My SPS Candy : )

drivingmecrazy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Messages
329
Reaction score
135
Location
Shelbyville, KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
These are my SPS Candy.

Sending out a teaser.

Just received an extremely nice shipment of Aussie Acroporia.

I will be fragging two frags off each coral in a couple of weeks.

Very nice Baby Blue Acroporia Staghorn. I have waited a long time to get my hands on these.

Enjoy.

IMG_20190908_225431.png IMG_20190908_225556.png Screenshot_20190908-231110.png IMG_20190908_225445.png IMG_20190908_225456.png IMG_20190910_144307.png
 
They are super baby blue. I can't get any better picture with my cell phone.

I agree once it's acclimated I cannot wait to see
 
They are baby blue in color. I can't get any better picture with my cell phone.

I agree once it's acclimated I cannot wait to see the results
 
I sure do. Actually they are looking pretty good.

I have to admit I've had help. One of the biggest advantages of me buying corals off other hobbiest is. I get to see what works with other hobbiest and coral growers.

Therefore I have to do a big shout out to lousyreef for talking me into placing some 4ft T5 lights on my system. The Acroporia are responding well and starting to grow.

Ill post some pictures and show them off. There still not 100% colored up so illuodate this post every few week and attached pictures of the color progress. Give me a few days and ill attach some pictures.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new